A Post-Thanksgiving Pansexual Piss & Play Party
Yes, it's the traditional Post-Thanksgiving Drench! A watersports party for all genders, orientations and preferences, all levels of experience, and all ages (18+).
We welcome Water Bois, Urinal Gals, Raunch Masters, Trough Slaves, Piss Daddies / Mommies, Diaper babies (#1 only), Piss Pigs, Pee Puppies, Squirters, Gushers, and their friends and admirers.
Doors open 9:00 pm to 1:00 a.m.
Cost: $20 (plus Eventbrite fees) in advance, $30 at the door. Online ticket sales end midnight 10/29/19. Discounts available for volunteers!
Dress code: Whatever makes you feel sexy & ready for the splash zone! Leather, rubber, latex, neoprene, lingerie, jockstraps, swimwear, dungeon blacks, vanilla casual party attire, nudity!
Get wet & play hard at Drench!
- New to or curious about pee play? Wade in with an orientation and discussion/demo at 9:30 pm to learn about consent, safety, and ways to incorporate watersports into your play.
- The shower will be ready for your hot negotiated scenes. Bring your own towel for getting dry afterwards.
- Climb into the Trough to become a urinal target for anyone in attendance!
- Complementary stand-and-pee urinal devices provided for those equipped with vulvas.
- Light snacks will be available, plus plenty of soft beverages. (Consider bringing your own refillable water bottle to minimize trash.)
- You may bring your own beer (in cans). If you drink beer please inform your partners before playing, alternate with other liquids, have a means to get home safely, and do not become intoxicated. Drunk people will be ejected without refund.
- Be 18+ with ID. Be 21+ if you plan to bring beer.
- Consent is sexy. No means NO.
- Wet play in designated areas only.
- Watersports participation is not required – we welcome any kind of consensual play that SF Catalyst allows!
- Secure electronic lockers provided.
- Clothing is optional, kinky gear is welcome. We recommend that you keep some kind of shoes on.
- We regret to advise that wheelchair access is not an option for this event.
- Tips to maximize your fun at the event can be found here.
- Start hydrating (drinking water or other beverages) at least two hours before the party starts!
Event URL: http://yellowandblack.org/drench/
Saturday November 30, 2019 at 09:00PM
Sunday December 01, 2019 at 01:00AM