SPANK! with House Top Master Hines!
“San Francisco's Hottest Spanking Party”
Saturday, February 15, 2020 · 8:00 PM – 1:00 AM
Cost: $25 Prepay, $35 at the door - Door discounts will be available
Dress code: Fetishwear, leather, PVC, sexy outfits, nude, etc. No street clothers
San Francisco's legendary Spanking Party is coming back to the city by the bay!
Almost everyone has incorporated spanking in some form into their kinky bag of tricks. SPANK is a pansexual celebration of that erotic art of spanking - from sensual sensation play to butt-blistering beatings, and everything and anything in between.
Historically one of the friendliest events for BDSM and spanking community veterans and newcomers alike, SPANK provides an inclusive space where people of all experience levels may explore, learn, connect and play. While spanking is the focus of the night, only your imagination can limit the kind of fun you have at San Francisco's hottest spanking party!
Here is what you can look forward to at SPANK:
Ice-breakers to Help You Connect:
Role stickers: Are you a top, bottom or switch? We will have stickers for you to wear to help you meet the kinds of kinksters you want to meet. Use our conversation-starters to spark connections.
In addition to kinky play and opportunities to socialize be sure to check out our beginning with spanking demo by @BossBoar!
Come and get a spanking courtesy of our wonderful house tops including the amazing and unique @MasterHines.
@WickedGrounds will be returning to SPANK! One can never have too many spanking implements. So be sure to check out the wonderful, locally-made gear that you can acquire and use right away!
A Beautiful Dungeon Space
Catalyst SF, a well-equipped space with unique features, will be the backdrop to SPANK - there are plenty of hard and soft play surfaces to get butts beaten on. The SPANK soundtrack will help set the mood and atmosphere in the dungeon. We will have delicious snacks to refuel on throughout the night.
This party is for adults of all gender identities, sexual orientations, relationship configurations, ethnicities, body types, roles, and experience levels. We expect all attendees to honor the diversity of the spanking and BDSM communities, and will not tolerate behavior or language to the contrary at SPANK.
SF Catalyst, 1060 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94103
Saturday February 15th 2020
8PM - 1AM
$25 Early bird.
$30 General admission presale.
$35 at the door - $5 door discounts will be available for SoJ members with an active, valid membership. (Bring your SoJ card)
You may be able to volunteer for free entry. The volunteer signup thread will be posted about 2-3 weeks before the event.
Join the revelry at SPANK! Bring your creativity, your energy, your awesome self. This party is a perfect way to celebrate your love of spanking at a fun party. See old friends, make new ones, and play the night away!
Consent is Paramount
Part of our responsibility in fostering a consent culture is provide guidance to help prevent consent incidents from happening at our events. Any consent concerns can be given to the hosts at the party or here on Fetlife, with a promise of confidentiality if desired.
- Informed and voluntary consent is always required before play. The entire scope of any scene, including what parts of the body there may be contact with and the nature of such contact, should be negotiated prior to beginning any actual play.
- People at our events come from different backgrounds and have vastly different life experiences. All attendees may expect to be treated by event staff and other attendees with respect irrespective of age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, body type, disability, etc.
- People can expect that their persons and property shall not be touched without prior permission.
- Attendees should not be addressed with any potentially offensive terms or violating words unless they have given prior permission to be addressed as such.
- Each participant in a scene is responsible for making sure that everyone involved in the scene has the mental and emotional ability to give informed and voluntary consent for the scene. We consider people who are under the influence of substances, in subspace or otherwise not in a clear state of mind to be incapable of giving informed and voluntary consent.
- While playing, players may not do anything that was not already explicitly agreed to.
- Any participant in a scene has the right to withdraw consent at any time by means of an agreed-upon safeword, a non-verbal safesign or using the house safeword “SAFEWORD”. Once consent is withdrawn, all activity in the scene must stop.
Event URL: https://fetlife.com/events/855254
Saturday February 15, 2020 at 08:00PM
Sunday February 16, 2020 at 01:00AM